Recipe by Belgian renowned chef Nicole Darchambeau. A classic Tuna rillettes (FR: Rillettes au thon) to be served with LOKA Witbier/Blanche between 4 to 7° C
Season:Winter, Fall, Spring, Summer
- 100ml of LOKA Witbier/Blanche
- 1 can of tuna in brine (140gms drained)
- 3 tablespoons of cottage cheese with fine herbs
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 shallots
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 teaspoons of hazelnut oil
- salt and pepper
- Step 1: Scale the hard-boiled eggs, mash with a fork.
- Step 2: Peel and mince the shallots. Chop the parsley.
- Step 3: Drain the tuna and crumble with a fork.
- Step 4: Mix tuna, hard-boiled eggs, shallots and parsley. Add salt and pepper. Add cottage cheese, LOKA Witbier/Blanche and hazelnut oil.
- Step 5: Plate it on a serving dish. Serve with a crunchy green salad and a few slices of ripe tomatoes.