Recipe by Belgian renowned chef Nicole Darchambeau to be paired with LOKA Scotch. It is perfect for this red beer with a scent of spices, caramel and some light fruity notes. It stands out from traditional Scotch ales as it offers a fine woody scent reminiscent of hazelnut. The taste is fuller and has a hint of bitterness. To be served with LOKA Scotch between 6 to 9 ° C.
Season:Winter, Fall, Spring, Summer
- 400ml of LOKA Scotch
- 600gms boneless leg of lamb
- 2 pieces of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 onion
- 1 thick slice of smoked bacon
- 100ml of cream
- 2 teaspoons of old-fashioned mustard
- Salt, pepper and parsley
- Step 1: Cut the lamb into cubes.
- Step 2: Marinate the lamb in the beer with crushed garlic, chopped ginger, parsley and pepper for at least six hours.
- Step 3: Peel the onion, cut into pieces. Cut the bacon.
- Step 4: On the skewers, thread alternately lamb, onion and bacon.
- Step 5: Filter the marinade. Reduce in high heat. Add mustard and cream. Salt and pepper. Reduce until smooth. Pour into a gravy boat. Keep warm.
- Step 6: Grill the skewers.
- Step 7: Serve with rice or potatoes and a mixed salad.